"Unlock Your Potential"
Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Products, Services and Pricing. Details of products, services and prices are generally posted at http://unlockyourpotentialwithjefflerner.com
- Cancellation and Refund Policy. You have the right to cancel your order within seventy two (72) hours from the time the purchase transaction occurred for a full refund. Cancellation and refund requests may be submitted in writing to [email protected]. Cancellation and refund requests are not accepted by any other means.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOOKS, EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payment Terms and Product Access. The eBook and Audiobook will be available starting August 1st, 2022. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by us, payment in full must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. We accept payment via credit/debit card, ACH and Wire. All payments must be in United States dollars.
Where a payment plan is an option offered by Entre Institute and you have opted for a payment plan, product access is granted following the receipt of the first installment. Failure by you to adhere to the payment plan schedule shall constitute default.
- Licensing of eBook and Audiobook. Subject to your payment of the applicable price and compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a worldwide, non-expiring, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to make any use of your eBook and audiobook (“Digital Content”) providing that you must not in any circumstances make any use of your Digital Content that is prohibited by Section 5.1.
5.1 The prohibited uses of your downloads are:
(a) the publication, sale, licensing, sub-licensing, renting, transferring, transmission, broadcasting, distribution or redistribution of the Digital Content in any format;
(b) the editing, modification, adaptation or alteration of the Digital Content (or part thereof), and the creation of any derivative work incorporating any download (or part thereof);
(c) the use of the Digital Content (or part thereof) in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
(d) the use of the Digital Content (or part thereof) to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly;
(e) any commercial use of the Digital Content (or part thereof); and
(f) the circumvention or removal of, or any attempt to circumvent or remove, the technological measures applied to the Digital Content for the purpose of preventing unauthorized use.
- Default and Remedies for Default. Default does not constitute cancellation pursuant to these Terms. In the event of default on the terms of payment described in section 4 of this Terms, we reserve the right to take such steps as it deems necessary to cure the default, including application of funds paid towards the purchase as a credit, which may be used towards a future purchase. Credits are non-cancellable, expire six (6) months from the date of issue, unused credit funds are non-refundable, and once applied to a new purchase, are not subject to any cancellation or refund period
- Changes in Products and Pricing. We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products and services, and we may discontinue products and services at any time without notice. We reserve the right to add, subtract or modify elements provided as part of your purchase, or to make modifications that may affect a prior mode of operation of our services in the event we deem such modification will enhance our overall products and services delivered.
All pricing for the products and services available on our site is subject to change. For all of our prices and products and services, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product or service modification or discontinuation, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
- Warranties. Entre Institute makes no representation, promise, guarantee or warranty as to your individual or business results. Entre Institute makes no guarantee or promise related to your sales, income or success, and makes no claims as to your actual or potential earnings, efforts or return on investment. Entre Institute is not providing or selling a business opportunity, we provide products and services to facilitate your marketing endeavors. Purchases should be made with your complete understanding that utilization of any information, product and/or service provided will require your time and effort, and may be applicable only to certain situations or efforts.
Entre Institute offers products and services as part of its educational model. Information provided within Entre Institute's events, products or services is general in nature and is not intended to constitute professional legal, medical, financial or tax advice. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information before making any decisions based on such information or other content. In exchange for accessing our products and services, you agree not to hold Entre Institute or any third-party service liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other content made available to you through events, products or services.
- Limitation of Liability. Entre Institute will not be responsible for damages suffered by you that are remote or speculative, or that we could not have reasonably foreseen. Entre Institute’s maximum liability under the Terms will not exceed the money paid by you pursuant your order. Entre Institute shall not be liable for any third-party expenses incurred by you.
- Intellectual Property. The products and services, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain Entre Institute’s sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall it have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the products and services.
- Code of Conduct. You may be included in events, groups or communities of Entre Institute where you may have the opportunity to interact with team members, associates, clients or affiliates of Entre Institute. As such, you are expected to adhere to any relevant codes of conduct or rules of engagement as published by Entre Institute. We will make its best effort to post governing codes of conduct, however at our discretion, we reserve the right to remove access to such events, groups or communities where you are abusive or demonstrate behavior it deems worthy of restriction. At our discretion, we reserve the right to substitute a similar and comparably valued product or service to fulfill the obligations of the Order. Restrictions for a code of conduct violation or abuse are not necessarily cause for cancellation, and do not warrant the return of funds.
- Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and service available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
- Governing Law and Venue. Any issue or dispute arising out of or otherwise related to these Terms shall be governed and construed exclusively by the laws of the State of Nevada, and the obligations, rights and remedies of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with such laws. The parties agree any such claim or dispute shall be exclusively brought in and decided by the state or federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of, and exclusive venue in, such courts, and forever waive any challenge to said courts’ exclusive jurisdiction or venue.
- Support and Assistance. You are encouraged to contact us with any questions or concerns. Support is available via telephone during normal business hours, Monday through Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mountain Time at (844) 552-8801, or via email at [email protected]